Through our G3 Method, we apply the hydrogeological and groundwater engineering knowledge of our team for the measurement, plan, and development of any water protection, management or conservation project that may become necessary. As we consult in the draw-up of models and design for hydrogeological projects, you can count in the expertise of our team to make sure solutions are placed on a firm scientific basis and develop as according to plan.
Talk to a g3 expert (714)668.5600
Hydrogeology Engineering and Field Groundwater Evaluation
Groundwater Consultants for modeling, studies, and implementation of groundwater management projects
When engaging in Hydrogeology Engineering consultant services, we start with science at the onset of a project, building on our staff's technical and interdisciplinary foundation in engineering and in natural and physical sciences. These combined strengths allow us to effectively evaluate any site condition and recommend value-engineered solutions to your problems. Our hydrogeologists, hydrologists, and engineers assist cities, water agencies and private landowners to develop and protect surface and groundwater supplies by conducting groundwater resource evaluations and impact and mitigation analysis, and supporting the design of new water wells and recharge basins to develop new local water supplies. We also conduct specialized hydrogeological, environmental, and biological studies to address a project’s environmental impacts to evaluate the relationship between water levels, soil moisture, and vegetation.
Design and Feasibility
With our G3 method, we provide the technical skills and scientific understanding to address all groundwater requirements that may be presented on your projects. Our specialized hydrogeological consulting and ample experience have given us the capacity to manage every challenge presented to us.
We provide an in-depth analysis of the design of groundwater projects as hydrogeological consultants. Our role is to make sure plans are correctly based on accurate data and that conditions and expectations have been correctly assessed at all times, giving a second look from an informed standpoint.
Risk Mitigation & Assessment
Hydrogeological risk assessments are drawn up to prevent events where current and projected groundwater behavior may pose damage to both people and assets in an area. Our groundwater consultants are experts in studying areas to determine levels of vulnerability from groundwater disturbances whether from natural occurrences or human activity. The data collected will serve as a base to draw up a hydrogeological risk mitigation plan that will, in turn, allow protect people and valuable assets and inform the development of future projects and their safety.
Within our groundwater consultancy efforts, we study the role of geochemical materials and elements in watersheds as well as their interaction, concentration of elements within groundwater bodies, their composition, the purity of water, as well as other characteristics.
Hydrogeological evaluations are an integral part of our service as hydrogeological consultants, where we study plans and find solutions for the development of groundwater resources. This includes consultation on groundwater mapping, watershed and terrain conditions, water quality, field testing, and lab testing, as well as the reporting of collected and analyzed data.
Water Well Design, Assessment, Rehabilitation
When working with wells and their access to groundwater, shifts in their water levels and its water quality will require an intensive analysis of a wide number of conditions. Field and soil analysis, surveying of existing wells and well projects, and of course, aquifer testing, as well as other studies, will determine the next steps to take and the outlook for the useful life of these watersheds. With these analytical tools, we'll also be able to provide consultancy on rehabilitation of well properties and groundwater extraction projects.
Our hydrogeologists and groundwater expert consultants are able to provide insight on analysis of hydrogeological projects, bringing an informed second opinion and the needed oversight that will facilitate that these projects go forward safely and efficiently.
We are experts at finding solutions as hydrogeological consultants for projects and groundwater management. As we have done for years, our expertise and scientific understanding allows us to pass on the knowledge and insight necessary to provide the ideal methodology and solutions to concerns in hydrogeology and groundwater management issues.
Hydrogeology and groundwater
- Structural and tectonic basin development and characterization
- Regional contexting of controlling geologic features and units
- Conjunctive use
- Water resource occurrence and sustainability
- Structural evaluation of aquifer systems, and their occurrence and development
- Subsurface exploration for water
- Geophysics applications to groundwater
- Evaluation of recharge and recovery of basins and aquifers
- Water chemistry issues evaluation of chemical fate
- Oxidation / reduction water chemistry, ionics, and equilibria
- Aerobic and anaerobic processes
- Water quality
- Drinking water chemistry and water treatment
- Multiple use basins and water banking
- Integrated regional water management
- Groundwater monitoring, mitigation, and management program development
- Use of instrumentation and remote sensing for water management
- Well and wellfield design and construction
- Pump testing, basin stress testing
- Well development
- Subsidence, basin capacity and storage issues
- Evaluation of pumping wells and well fields on aquifer systems
- Alluvial systems alluvial stream / riparian / groundwater relationships
- Hyporheic (“underground stream”) and phreatic systems
- Groundwater enhancement and recharge
- Well assessment, and well and wellfield rehabilitation
- Groundwater and seepage behavior
- Groundwater flow and thermodynamics
- Drainage, subdrainage, and seepage
- Sidehill drainage – hydraugers
- Field and tile drainage
- Salt management
- Environmental / contaminant issues and controls
- Plume and transport development in groundwater systems